Octo Banking is a financial services platform where banks & other financial institutions are competing in a bidding „war” to offer our users the lowest interest rate possible on the market. We are giving people the power when it comes to financing in their relationship with a financial institution.
Whether you need a quick credit, a personal or business loan, leasing or even factoring, Octo. is where you can get one of the best interest rates on the market.
We all know that an individual / company does not have a real power to negotiate a better interest rate. Well, we’re changing that!
We are looking for a Country Project Manager, Romania to join our team.
- Meets change objectives and executes projects, from project approval until implementation, on time, within budget and scope and to the required quality standards;
- Ensures that the project and programme work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets;
- Programme/project organization structures;
- Ensures that relevant information is collected, analyzed, discussed and delivered to top management in order for them to be able to take decisions;
- Implement Investment Governance and Execution Governance processes and templates, and assist the programme and project team in their delivery;
- Coordinate information about how programmes and projects run the standard programme or project management method, their progress and problems;
- Support project and programme awareness and communication;
- Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role;
- Relevant experience as Project Manager – coordinating end-to-end projects;
- Advantage: experience in coordinating and tracking financial projects;
- Relevant experience in Transformation / Integration projects;
- Experience handling complex IT projects;
- Understanding of the Financial Services industry;
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies; experience in both, Agile and Waterfall methodologies; project management certification is a benefit;
- Experience in efficient communication with multiple stakeholders and team members in different countries;
- A results-driven approach and strong self-drive, along with the ability to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Competitive salary package, plus annual bonuses according to performance results;
- Accelerate your career growth by joining a fast growing European FinTech company;
- Smartphone, Mac/Windows laptop;
- Monthly budget, fitness memberships and other perks;
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service – up to 30 days;
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working within an international environment with access to cutting edge technologies;
- A variety of office hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch;
- A relocation package with support for those who need it.
Sounds like a fit? Apply now for this position.
At Octo, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive and open-minded environment. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where everyone should feel respected, valued and supported. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity.
octo. | #PowerToThePeople