Octo Banking is a financial services platform, where banks & other financial institutions are competing against each other in a bidding „war” to offer our users the lowest interest rate possible on the market. We are giving people the power when it comes to financing in their relationship with a financial institution.
Whether you need a quick credit, a personal or business loan, leasing or even factoring, Octo. is where you can get one of the best interest rates on the market.
We all know that an individual / company does not have a real power to negotiate a better interest rate. Well, we’re changing that!
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
- Manage day-to-day talent operations;
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on all talent systems and processes;
- Provide reliable metrics and analysis on operational queries to maximize resources;
- Provide market/industry/competitive intelligence and candidate insights to influence and shape talent and workforce decisions;
- Advise leadership teams on trends in the business market, technology, and science of recruiting, providing guidance, consulting, and expertise around future recruitment programs and approaches;
- Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role;
- 3+ years in Human Resources;
- Deep knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, HR concepts and expertise;
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred;
- Previous experience in banking sector is a great plus;
- Proven track record of hiring and retaining exceptional talent;
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written; proven experience of establishing, maintaining and developing working relationships at all levels;
- Adaptation and flexibility to act in a changing and complex environment, with a multitasking mindset;
- A results-driven approach and strong self-drive, along with the ability to work under pressure to achieve the established goals;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment;
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills.
- Competitive salary package, plus annual bonuses according to performance results;
- Accelerate your career growth by joining a fast growing European FinTech company;
- Smartphone, Mac/Windows laptop;
- Monthly budget, fitness memberships and other perks;
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service – up to 30 days;
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working within an international environment with access to cutting edge technologies;
- A variety of office hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch;
- A relocation package with support for those who need it.
Sounds like a fit? Apply now for this position.
At Octo, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive and open-minded environment. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where everyone should feel respected, valued and supported. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity.
octo. | #PowerToThePeople